jQuery UI 1.8b1 Changelog
- jQuery 1.4
- New widget factory that is not backward compatible with the old widget factory.
- Two new plugins: button and autocomplete.
- Removed the stackfix plugin, in favor of reverting back to the bgiframe plugin.
- Fixed: Build includes @import and full CSS. (#5044)
- Added: widget method to get the outermost element of a plugin. (#4913)
- Added: The option method now returns the full options hash when called with no parameters. (#5020)
- Added: Widget factory now adds disabled classes to outermost element instead of main element. (#5028)
- Added: Re-instantiating plugins without destroying is now allowed. (#5064)
- Fixed: Widget factory does not unbind all events. (#5005)
- Fixed: Using effects with jQuery 1.4 kills widget instances. (#5076)
- Fixed: Changed by option to using option to match jQuery 1.4's offset method. (#5030)
- Fixed: Including the position plugin twice was causing a stack overflow. (#5041)
- Fixed: Always use bgiframe when available. (#5071)
- Fixed: Next button doesn't display with multiple months in one column. (#5022)
- Fixed: onChangeMonthYear fires at first run. (#4804)
- Fixed: Don't reset dates on instantiation. (#4869)
- Fixed: Proper comparison against minDate and maxDate. (#5026)
- Added: Support for button plugin.
- Fixed: Range background shifts around as range size changes. (#5035)
- Fixed: Selected option returns wrong value. (#4960)