jQuery UI 1.8rc1 Changelog
Released on January 27, 2010
- Added: Add ui-state-focus on focus, making keyboard navigation possible, and button like 200% more accessible.
- Added: Add ui-state-active on keydown, further improving keyboard navigation.
- Fixed: handle space "click".
- Fixed: Don't log a click on disabled buttons.
- Fixed: Set focus error in IE8 for disabled and hidden elements. (#5052)
- Fixed: Date picker localization in RO. (#5088)
- Fixed: Bug in findPos for RTL languages. (#5085)
- Fixed: Use null instead of empty string when showing/hiding without a duration. (#5086)
- Deprecated: beforeclose option instead of removing it. (#4669)
- Fixed: Added padding and margin to the right side of the titlebar so the title doesn't go behind the close icon. (#5087)
- Fixed: Droppable body let revert a div on a valid drop. (#5095)
- Fixed: 2 dialogs pos false on close. (#5084)
- Fixed: destroy method doesn't clean up selectees. (#5094)
- Added: Switched to jQuery 1.4.1.
- Removed: Firefox 2 ARIA support.